Best Souvenirs in Chiang MaiApril 24, 2019
The Best tattoo shops in Chiang MaiApril 24, 2019
9 Unique things to do in Chiang Mai
- Go see a Drag Show at 6ixcret, southeast of the Old City
- Get your nails expertly and intricately painted at Nannie Nails, northwest of the Old City
- Go to an animal café! Visit with Hedgehogs and Guinea Pigs at Harinezumi Café, or opt for one of the many dog or cat café’s near the city!
- Wander around Chiang Mai’s many used book stores: The Lost Book Shop, On the Road Books, and Shaman Bookshop are all great choices.
- Visit a local farming community to learn about agriculture in Thailand- Mae Tha provides a great educational overview and hosts an amazing café as well.
- Immerse yourself in 3D art instillations at Art in Paradise, an art museum just southeast of the Old City.
- Visit the Lisu Cultural Center to learn about the history of one of the many indigenous groups in Northern Thailand. Located east across the river from the Old City, this small and unique center is keeping Lisu culture alive through education and handicrafts.
- Travel to Doi Inthanon and Doi Luang Chiang Dao for some fantastic views and hiking
- Find bubble tea and get some!