The Best tattoo shops in Chiang MaiApril 24, 2019
Second-hand book stores in Chiang MaiMay 3, 2019
The 10 Best Cafe’s in Chiang Mai
- Nok Bar – located in Thunderbird Hostel, this coffee bar is committed to providing the best quality coffee in Chiang Mai!
- Graph Café – located just 50 meters from TB, this café offers a variety of unique and unexpected drinks
- Ristr8to – Specialty drinks, this café offers you beautiful latte art, and innovative drinks
- Cheevit Cheeva – this dessert café has delicious offerings ranging from Bingsu, cakes, coffees, and other delightful treats! They have 3 branches 1.Sirimangkalajarn 2.Nim city 3.Star Avenue
- Bart – near thunder bird 3-5 minutes’ walk. A small café but good quality.
- Brew Fact – Good coffee at a reasonable price
- The Barisotel by The Baristro – white and sleek design inside, they have a new special menu from the café that features interesting new drinks
- Brown Café – A Taiwan-style dessert for your health, featuring grains desserts that are not too sweet. They have variety of bubble teas- Bubble lovers don’t miss this!
- Woods Café – As the name, this café has lots of plants as if you’re in the woods! They serve food and beverages. If you want to meet up or want to have special meal, here is the place.
- Khagee – Near Ping river. Good atmosphere and simple design. Has just 3-4 tables, a very cozy atmosphere. They serve only coffee and Japanese-style homemade cakes.